Feedback from customer

 I'd like to share with you this wonderful feedback from Kevin Binger, who bought my book:


If there was ever a book written for me, it is this!
FINALLY, an account about the 90’s “Eurodance” sensation spanning heavily from 1992-96, presented in detail, and in-depth highlighting the many vocalists/rappers & producers/writers behind this music phenomenon. *Written by Juha Soininen* Time is long overdue that these artists, many known, along with those in the shadows, receive recognition for this magical force!
If you know me, this music is a part of my heart and soul, obviously. And with the resurgence of new 90’s Eurodance making a comeback, this books arrival couldn’t be more welcome! Thanks, Juha and everyone involved! ❤️90’s

 

Thanks Kevin!  Spread the word and buy yours for example at:

Amazon.uk

Amazon.de 

Elisa e-book 

Google play

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit